Trading software

Friday, May 21, 2010

Strage feel in the markets today

Starting bank: €1,000 (beginning of May 2010)
Target for end May: €1,050
Today’s opening bank: €1,160.49
Today’s closing bank: €1,171.22
Today's profit: €10.73
Today’s turnover: €19,406.11


Today was quite laborious although a small profit of €10.73 was achieved so I shouldn’t really complain.

Not sure what it was today – I just found the markets tricky to figure out and didn’t get a good feel for it. I was caught by a number of spoofers today too (someone puts in a big back or lay order and you think the price is going to move but they instantly withdraw it as soon as you’ve taken a position). It’s only 4.30 as I write this and my brain is fried so I’m going to quit for the day. As I say, I’m not complaining with the profit but it should have been a lot better and at one stage, I was sixty quid up. It started going downhill after 3pm or so and once I got that urge to chase my losses, I decided it was time to quit. Going to go for a walk and maybe a quick pint to clear the head.

Going back into the trading room tomorrow hopefully but I’ll be keeping my in-running betting separate so I should be able to trade as normal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment