Trading software

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Away for a while

I was over in England for the weekend to see my uncle which was good craic. I didn't do any trading but I did have a few bits of work to do and brought the wife's mini laptop. One of the great things these days is the amount of free wifi spots available. Places like McDonalds, Starbucks, Wetherspoons etc all offer free access. I know it's not ideal sitting there with a burger trying to do a bit of work but it's far better than a few years ago where you'd have to try find some sort of run down Internet cafe.

I used the McDonalds wifi as the store is open 24 hours and is only a ten minute walk from my uncles house.

I've quite a lot of work on this week so I don't think I'll get any trading done. This is one of my worries going forward now that the evening racing has more or less ended. Thankfully, I'm ahead of target but nabbing a day or two here and there could be tricky and I hope I don't fall behind. Anyway, I'll post again in a week or so or whenever I get a chance to trade again.

No comments:

Post a Comment