Trading software

Friday, October 8, 2010

Filming a random race

People have asked me to put up some more videos and I promised to do so when I got time.



However, one person sent me an interesting email and asked if I was going to up any trades where it goes arse up. I found this interesting as most videos on youtube are of successful trades and this makes it look easy. Generally, people pick and choose what they upload so it's not a real reflection of the reality of trading.

So I’ve decided, time permitting, to film a random race picked out in advance. If the trades go well, that’s great but the video will also go up if the trading goes wrong.



I’ve pulled a race at random to film today – the 15:55 at York.


Win, lose or draw I’ll put the video up this evening and explain what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment