Trading software

Friday, October 22, 2010

Good and bad luck at Dundalk

A very good day overall with a profit of €126.40 which is very pleasing indeed. Dundalk was a bit mad and one race went in running while I was talking to my daughter which meant I had to get out for a loss of seventy quid.

On the other hand, Fortuna must have been looking down on me as a later trade there went extremely well, earning me fifty quid. I got matched then the price came in quite a lot. Even though I was scalping, I let it ride and closed out for a nice profit.

An up and down evening but a satisfactory one nonetheless.

***

The Challenge: to increase my trading bank by 5% per month.

The story so far...

Starting bank: €1,000 (beginning of May 2010)
Target for end October: €1,340.10
Today’s opening bank:
€2,017.30
Today’s closing bank: €2,143.70
Today's profit/loss: +€126.40
Today's turnover: €37,676.83



No comments:

Post a Comment