Trading software

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow - what a day

An incredible day overall. I had a good evening session of trading but an in-running bet on Resplendent Ace earned me over €800




Obviously, this €836 will not be included in my trading challenge totals.

I remember this horse hitting a big price in-running last time out before pulling it out of the bag and I thought I'd take a chance again with a few quid when he hit 25/1 in running. He actually traded around 34.0 at one stage. Low and behold, the gelding goes and pulls it out of the bag again!

This capped off a very good day as my Irish Independent column had a headline winner with Electric Waves at 7/1. I backed this one with cash in the bookies old style. Sometimes it's nice to get the real cash handed to you.

Sorry if I come across as boastful here, that's not my intention. It's just that these days don't come around so often so they should be enjoyed.

With regard to the trading, it was a cracker of a day with a profit of €82.36. I only traded a few evening races but it all went very well and I must admit that I'm feeling damn good about today.

I'll certainly enjoy my few pints tonight!

Don't think I'll get to trade tomorrow as my family want to bring me out to dinner for my 30th birthday.

***

The Challenge: to increase my trading bank by 5% per month.

The story so far...

Starting bank: €1,000 (beginning of May 2010)
Target for end September: €1,340.10
Today’s opening bank:
€1,561.11
Today’s closing bank: €1,643.47
Today's profit/loss: +€82.36
Today's turnover: €20,765.90

No comments:

Post a Comment