Trading software

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Proper broadband speed at last

Got my 30mb line installed this morning and it makes such a huge difference. Can't wait to trade with it and see what it's like. At the moment, it's clocking in around 22mb which is fine.

Should be up and running  and trading with my new larger bank by next weekend ( I'm a bit nervous but excited too) so I'm glad to have the new line installed before I start using some serious money.

Regarding poker, I'm going to a mates house on Friday to learn how to play! The missus is probably thinking that I don't need another thing to bet on ha ha. But it should be a good laugh and I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get out for a pint tonight as a mate has told me he'll bring a deck of cards and show me some basic hands etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment