Trading software

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Betfair down / Skint

The Betfair site seems to be up and down (again) today so I don't want to risk trading in case it crashes while I'm exposed. It's getting quite annoying at this stage. You can expect outages now and again, but it seems to be getting worse. I've been stung before when the site went down mid-trade and I done a load of dough so it's just not worth the risk.

On a positive  note, I tipped a 10/1 winner for the Irish Independent today which was great, just before Cheltenham. I've also put up The Betchworth Kid e/w for the Imperial Cup which is off in a few mins so fingers crossed.
   Going to take it easy for the rest of the day then and have a beer and watch Wales v Ireland in the rugby. Then it's off into town tonight for a mates 30th so a good day overall, despite Betfair being down. 





External sites:



GOLD TURTLE TRADERS SYSTEM:  £200 STARTING BANK NOW £6,490




No comments:

Post a Comment