Trading software

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Frankel

Regular readers of the Irish Independent will know that I've been a massive Frankel fan going back some time and yesterday's 'dual on the downs' with Canford Cliffs confirmed that we have a proper star on our hands .

It's not often we see proper greats - Sea The Stars was the last one for me and it doesn't matter if you have a bet or not - watching these animals should give great entertainment.

That said, with 10lbs in hand on Timeform ratings and 11lbs by my own ratings, I couldn't resist having a bet so I put half a monkey (€250) down at 4/6, which returned €415 including my stake. I done it 'old style' in the bookie shop as I wanted to buy a new suitcase in Dunnes for my hols.

Heading off on Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to it. It won't really be a mad holiday, more of a family one, but I'm just looking forward to some time chilling out, reading a few books, and having a few beers. Perfect.



If you somehow haven't seen it yet, just watch this, 'The Freak, Frankel' winning yesterday:


No comments:

Post a Comment