Trading software

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rollercoaster

I see gold is up around €1810, not much sign in it running out of steam just yet although I thought this was interesting:

"In the last 10 years it's gone up 17 per cent a year, but the price of things we purchase has only gone up 3 per cent a year. That's unsustainable. It's my own opinion that gold prices will collapse -- I just don't know when," Thomas said.


Article: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/9646372.cms

I'm happy to trade gold on the way up and I'll do so on the way down too - but who knows when, if even, it will crash? If you ask me, there could be a bit of a rollercoaster ahead for gold traders and I reckon if one keeps an open mind and doesn't get too entrenched on the long/short side, there could be money to be made in the dips and hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment