Trading software

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Busy enough day



Another profitable day on the inplay lays yesterday brings the bank up another little bit. I'm at €177 to a €10 stake so it would be great if I could get to €200.  I'm not too concerned though, daily targets are not really a good idea and you have to let the stats do their thing.

Have a few bets today for the Indo so fingers crossed:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/sooraah-can-pay-suit-bill-3060087.html

I was going to spend the day writing (I'm working on a book) but it's so so nice out and my daughter is at a party so I've a couple of hours free. I may just go and sample a large bottle of cider in the local beer garden instead and do my work tomorrow.

I don't want to say too much but I've had a couple of people express interest in the book (about trading) and I want to keep plugging away at it over the next few weeks. I think I'll spend all day tomorrow on it.

Today's inplay trades:

 
350bang french ties NH
305gowran Slew Charm NH
335gowran Laganbank NH
330Kelso Captain Pauline NH
330Kelso Freddie Brown NH
205Newb Pepite Rose NH
415newb Mister Stickler NH
415newb Marodima NH
455strat Royal Mile NH

It's starting to feel like summer ! May as well enjoy it while it lasts as it will probably piss rain next week:




























1 comment: