Trading software

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

(Not) trading the S&P500, Tuesday's inplay trades

As you can see, the S&P 500 took a jump yesterday:


The Americans want to buy but the Europeans are holding them back a little. I toyed with the idea of buying but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Not sure what it is, I'm just not 'tuned in' to the market I guess and can't really get that feel for it. When I'm tuned out, I'll just watch it for a couple of days/weeks until I start to feel in the flow again. Hard to explain but sometimes trading is easy and sometimes it's really hard. When it's really hard I just stay away. I think my time away from the financials working on Cheltenham and writing the book etc has had an effect. Anyway, I'll keep my eye on it and maybe do some paper trading.

Here's Tuesday's inplay trades:


No comments:

Post a Comment