Trading software

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Derby, Dublin v Louth

It was a good day all round yesterday with a nice return on my Irish Independent column. I enjoyed the Derby and you've got to hand it to Camelot and Joseph O'Brien - for a moment, I thought he'd left it too late and his price drifted out to 5.5 in-running but he powered on home and he really is a class act. I hope he goes on to the St Leger to try complete the triple crown as he'd be the first horse since Nijinsky to do it.

I had St Nicholas Abbey in a double and the second part of that is for Dublin to score first today so fingers crossed. That match throws-in at 4.30 so I look forward to that. Dublin should win by a country mile in fairness and their price of sixteen to one on is about right.

I've one traditional back bet today and a few inplay trades. Best of luck with your betting/trading:

Back bet:



Inplay trades:




No comments:

Post a Comment