Trading software

Friday, June 15, 2012

European Championships betting

Well, Ireland's Euro 2012 has come to an end, as expected. A few people are blaming Trap but the reality is that the players are not in the same league as the likes of Spain. They did their best and the results showed the gap between the teams. We can't really complain - if this were racing, it would be like Frankel taking on some middle of the road jobber horse that runs around Dunstall park every week. Time to take the Irish flags down and get the Dublin ones out - my first love.

My bet on the Netherlands looks down the drain at this stage but I'm thinking of dutching both Spain and Germany to win at an overall price of 4/5. Both look a different class. 

With regard to the running, I'm strongly thinking about doing the Dublin marathon in October. I'll have to get into training soon if I'm to do it as it is 26 miles long (42km). I've never done a marathon before but I can run long distances no bother so I think it would be a good challenge. It would give me a goal to work towards with my running and I might collect a few bob for charity along the way. I'll have a think about it over the next few days although I'm not underestimating how difficult it might be.

I'm going to avoid the financial markets today as it's just too unpredictable. We've Spain and the bonds issue and we also have the Greek elections. The anti-bailout party there is making ground and anything could happen. I'm going to wait until next week to see what way the breeze is blowing.

Today's traditional back bets:



Today's inplay trades:


No comments:

Post a Comment