Trading software

Monday, June 4, 2012

In a hurry

Sorry - not much time for a write up as I want to take my daughter out today as it is sunny - if I get a chance, I'll post some updates on things later this evening but briefly...

Inplay trades - starting to suffer again. I'm going to suspend the €500 challenge on these until I get a chance to review them (hopefully I'll get to do that this evening). They were flying at first and have since nosedived - I'll sift through my data and see what comes up. I'll keep doing them for now but not as part of the challenge. I'll pick up on that again soon and post about it accordingly.

Dutching - Today's six bets will bring it neatly to 100 bets. Fingers crossed I get a few points today and finish a few points ahead. I'll then consider what to do next.

Here's today's traditional back bets:




Today's inplay trades:


No comments:

Post a Comment