Trading software

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Royal Ascot 2012, day one betting

Great to have some top notch racing back and kicking it all off is the world's best horse, Frankel:



He's impossible to oppose although there's no real point in backing at seven-to-one on either really so it's probably just one to watch and enjoy. I quite fancy Simenon each-way at 5pm although I don't think I'll get the price I want so may not have a bet.

I love the Royal festival and hopefully, the extra interest in Ascot will see more liquidity across all races in general. Up a couple of points on the inplay trades since I made some changes so I'm hoping for a good day on those:


With regard to the financial trading, I'm still bearish on the Euro. The markets rallied a little yesterday after the Greek elections but it still doesn't solve anything. Greece is still in a mess and Spain's bond yield is once again above the bailout seven percent level. There was a small rally today although that's probably because the FED will be making some noises tomorrow. Overall though, I think this is a bears market over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment