Trading software

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Running the Dublin marathon

Only getting to post late today as I was at my daughters school concert. She won Irish speaker of the year which I'm very proud of. Her school is an all-Irish school and she's has been working very hard at it so I'm a happy daddy today.

A good day yesterday with Wexford's selection winning.

I've two for today but one already lost - fingers crossed for the other one:



 Didn't really do anything at Royal Ascot yesterday but it was interesting to see So You Think come back to form. Aidan O'Brien admitted that he screwed up with the horse - at least he's honest about it. Looking forward to the Gold Cup today but I really can't separate the top three in the betting so I'll sit this one out.

The inplay trades had a blank day yesterday with two wins and two losses. Have a few of those today:


With regard to the running, I've decided to run the Dublin marathon later this year in October. It's over 26 miles (42km) which is pretty long!

No real reason for doing it - it's just that it gives me something to aim for with the running and I guess it's one of those things people like to do before they die. At the moment, I'm running 5-10K three times a week so I'll have to start stretching myself a little further. I'm going to do a 15K run on Sunday and see how I get on.

Might collect a few bob for charity while I'm at it. I'll post about that again.


No comments:

Post a Comment