Trading software

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So what have I missed?

My first post in over two weeks. Had a really nice holiday down in Kilkee - the weather was terrible but we were expecting that so we made the most of it anyway. Sadly, I had to cut the trip a little short due to a death in the family.

I didn't get to watch much racing so I've mountains of stuff to catch up on. Similarly, I've a lot to catch up on in the financial markets so I'm just going to spend the next couple of days getting back to grips with things.

I see the Fed Chairman is to speak tonight - will he announce QE3? That will send the markets moving so it could be choppy today in anticipation of a move either way. Having been away from the markets, I think I'll take a watching brief for today.

***

Ben Bernanke - will he send the markets up or down later?


No comments:

Post a Comment