Trading software

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blue to red, Apple and Samsung

Well, the trading gods must have read my post yesterday and thought I was being boastful as my winning trades have turned around and are now break-even (well, -20c actually!). It's always a rollercoaster in this game and at one stage, my trades were in profit to the tune of three score and five yesterday (€65). As mentioned though, this is based on technical analysis and has clear entry and exit points (that haven't yet been hit).  I guess that's one of the downsides of TA - I left some money on the table yesterday. So my blue (profitable) trades have gone red (loss). But sure we will see what Monday brings anyway.

Current positions:



By the way, I'm sure everyone has heard about Apple winning its patent case against Samsung:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0825/apple-samsung-trial.html

I've been keeping an eye on Apple shares on this blog for some time, just out of interest really and I haven't bought or sold any.  In the pre-markets, the shares are up a couple of percent on the news so it will be interesting to see what happens on Monday when the stock markets open again.

In the racing, I've a couple of the form study bets today:

2.15 Goodwood: Sky Lantern
8.00 Redcar: Aubrietia


I also have an article in the Irish Independent with a few selections:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/motivado-can-show-rivals-the-way-home-3209770.html

Best of luck with your betting today.


Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment