Trading software

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bad timing

That gold I bought the other day took a turn for the worst (within a few hours) and the price tanked a little. At one stage, my losses were down near €100 but it has since recovered and it's now around thirty quid in the red:



It was a bit of bad timing but these unfortunate things happen. But in the longer term (weeks & months), I'm still a little bullish on gold and I actually think it's good value around the $1690 to $1710 range.

In the racing, I've been though the cards but won't be having a bet. I reckon Tony Martin's one in the first at Punchestown looks the proverbial good thing but I'm not that comfortable with taking such a short price on a horse that's having it's chasing debut. It'll be very surprising to see it beat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment