Trading software

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday

Well, Wall Street has re-opened after storm Sandy.



It wasn't much of a surprise to see the markets finish down yesterday and to be honest, I think I'll wait until next week before I got near them. The non-farm payrolls are out tomorrow so that could send the markets either way. As regards my bet on the next US president, the storm has really boosted Obama's campaign and he now trades at 4/11. There's no such thing as a certainty but it looks like I'll be crumpling up the metaphorical docket on Romney. Hey-ho, that's the way it goes.

In the racing, I couldn't find any form study bets this morning but in the handicaps, I reckon Boomtown could be worth a punt around 7/4 in the last at Stratford. He bolted up at Wincanton on Saturday and the handicapper hasn't had a chance to get a hold of him yet so he looks well treated under a penalty - and the jockey claims 7lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment