Trading software

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

Hi all,

Didn't post yesterday as I was absolutely dying with a toothache. I'm one of those silly people that is afraid of my life of the dentist after some bad experiences a few years ago - but a cracked back tooth is starting to catch up with me and I'll have to get it sorted one of these days :-(

My stomach is in bits from painkillers - they couldn't be good for the liver. But I've a ton of work to do today so I'll have to battle on for now. On Wednesday, the fav strategy selection won at a decent price and pushed the bank to a new all-time high (just under 20pts) which is pleasing.

Two bets for today but both are odds-on. I'm not one for multiple bets normally but with both horses priced six to four on, I might just do two wins, one double.

Uimhir A Seacht is the selection on the handicaps and looks well-in under a penalty, while Glorious Twelfth is the selection on the favs strategy. Here's Timeform's comments:

2.40 Sedge - Uimhir A Seacht
Irish point winner who shaped better than result when fifth on handicap bow, and has since readily gone in twice at Fontwell and Chepstow on Tuesday (value extra). Hat-trick is on under a penalty.

2.50 Hunt - Glorious Twelfth
Didn't need to match earlier in-frame efforts to get off mark at fourth attempt in bumpers, and made a pleasing start when runner-up on hurdles bow at Newbury (21f) in November. Obvious claims.


No comments:

Post a Comment