Trading software

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

S&P500 rally, Wednesday's bets

Delighted with yesterday's results. Dr Livingstone won at 2.48 on Betfair and the S&P trade went perfectly.

In fact, it rallied further after it smashed through 1496.1 but I took my profit at that price:






This is a very strong rally this year and if you look at the ten year charts, we are now not far off the level we were at before the crash:


So a couple of quid earned yesterday on a number of fronts which was most welcome after a run of poor form.

I've one bet on the favs strategy today, currently priced around 3/1:

1.40 Ludlow - Zamdy Man
Successful in Newmarket maiden on the level, and shaped very when in face of stif task when fifth to Ruacana in Grade 1 juvenile at Chepstow on hurdling debut. Open to plenty of improvement.

 Have to work today and then I've my psychology course later this evening so it's going to be a busy day. That course is going well and I still have a few weeks left.

Health and fitness wise I'm feeling good. I've knocked the drink and bad food on the head for a few weeks  (until Cheltenham at least) and I'm back out running so I'm feeling good and getting up early each morning and getting stuff done.

Enjoy the day,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment