Trading software

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back to normality

Hi folks, haven't posted in a while - I was away on a stag weekend after Cheltenham and got back on Sunday. I took it easy on Monday and wasn't online but then I had to head to bed all yesterday with a horrible migraine.

Anyway, getting back to the festival, Friday was a cracking day with three great winners - really needed those after a woeful Thursday. That's it for another year although it looks like Punchestown could be shaping up to be a cracker with some of the same horses involved including Sprinter Sacre.
 
The Cheltenham Festival System that I posted up here worked well again this year, there were six winners from ten bets and a profit of over 4.24pts was shown (a little higher to BSP):

I didn't follow the system to the letter this year and missed out on one or two wins but that's the way it goes. I got a few compliments from people that saw it in the Indo and tried it out so I'm glad some people made a few quid.

Of course, the meeting had a bit of a cloud over it with JT McNamara getting seriously injured - please God he makes a speedy recovery.

On the Friday, I felt really bad for Jane Mangan missing out on that win, she looked a cert on Oscar Delta before being unseated. There was nothing she could do but I'm sure she was heartbroken. I think she's a great jockey and is well worth following.

Haven't done much on the financials lately but it looks a bit tricky to trade. Bernanke is expected to talk about QE so that could send the markets either way. Coupled with the whole Cyprus thing, we could be in for a rocky ride and I'm going to avoid trading for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment