Trading software

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

S&P 500 betting

The S&P has rallied back up again - bad news is just bouncing off it and we are up near 1530 again. I've no open trades at the moment but anytime there's a gap trade, I'm definitely a buyer. Missed out on a nice gap trade yesterday - that's where I miss my iPhone (it's getting fixed at the moment), I couldn't get online and get the bet on.

On the favourites strategy, I've got near the end of my 100 bet trial (I'm on bet 97) but as you can see from the chart, it's been a tale of two halves:

(Profit to a €10 stake on each horse)



The all time high of €200 has dwindled to around €130 and while this is quite good I suppose, I'm a bit wary of hitting it with big money until I see a recovery. I'll have a think through the week about what to do next.

There's one bet on that today, 3.10 South Goldmadchen, although the price will be quite restrictive:

Twice a winner over 1½m here in recent months, including 5-runner handicap 3 weeks ago. Clear chance on that form, and surely the one to beat.

Fitness wise, I went for a run this morning - done about 5K and didn't feel too out of breath so that's all good. Nice morning for it too. Enjoy the day,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment