Trading software

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday's Irish Independent article

Plenty of racing today following the break for Good Friday. I've put a monkey in my testing account and I'm going to trade my new strategy for the day to see how I get on. I'll report back with a P&L over the weekend. Rather ironically, it's been a while since I spent a whole day trading as I've been working hard on my upcoming book (about trading!). It will be good to be back in the thick of the action on a busy Saturday.  I see Jupiter Rex is back out for Venetia Williams, back over fences - she's really excelled in finding races for this horse and it will be a big surprise to see it beat - although at the prices, it won't be making me rich. Anyway, here's today's Irish Independent article:


No comments:

Post a Comment