Trading software

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Aintree Grand National meeting 2014



Some good racing on today - most looking forward to watching The New One in the Aintree Hurdle. I backed him in the Champion Hurdle but he had wretched luck behind Our Conor. At the prices (4/11), he's not a bet today but I'll cheer him on nonetheless.

In the Betfred Bowl, I'm siding with Silviniaco Conti. I have a strategy for the top non handicap chases whereby I'll simply back the top rated horse provided its rating is 165+. I also have a rule that they must have ran within the last sixty days (so I'm relatively confident their rating is accurate).

Since 2003, there's been 85 winners from 174 bets (49pc) and the profit to a 1pts stake at SP is 45pts.

Aside from the stats, I think he ran a cracking race in a strange Gold Cup so he should be in with a shout today at 9/4. I just hope Cheltenham didn't take too much out of him but he's got 8lbs in hand so perhaps he can just about do it. If not, Dynaste will be there to pick up the pieces.


Over 300 POINTS PROFIT to date! See WAYNEBAILEYRACING.COM for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment