Trading software

Thursday, May 15, 2014

€1,000 challenge


It's been a while since I done any kind of challenge on the blog so I think I'll kick on off with a grand for a bit of fun and hopefully to make a few bob along the way. I always find that my dicipline is improved when people are reading/watching so a betting challenge now and again can be a good way to keep on the straight and narrow.

I won't set a target for the moment - I guess doubling the bank would be a great success initially and if I get that far, I'll reassess. 

The selections will be mostly the bets I proof to RacingIndex for Wayne Bailey Racing although there will be a few other backs, lays and trades thrown in too. I don't want to be a slave to posting daily profit and loss updates but I'll do a P&L at least once a week, maybe on Sundays. I'll kick it off tomorrow. 

***

Two monkeys:


No comments:

Post a Comment