Trading software

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nice profits in the Betfair place markets



It's been a pretty good seven days with a profit of just under €450. Most of that came from the place lays that I do for Wayne Bailey Racing so I'm pretty pleased about that. I had 60 successful bets from 132 in the week so the profit is excellent from such a good strike rate. It also puts me well ahead of any other lay tipster on the site I proof the tips to RacingIndex. 

  

I don't want to come across as smug - I've had plenty of weeks where I've lost a lot but as mentioned a couple of days ago, I've been trying to enjoy the successes a little more as the bad days certainly hurt.
More of the same next week, please God!


2 comments:

  1. Nice results Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mully - it's great to be getting somewhere with these place markets.

    ReplyDelete